Saturday, December 6, 2008

changing tack

This is the cover of a little album I started this year, and remarkably, have kept going (I think I may have mentioned the concept in a post in January). I've been a bit slack on the journalling side, well I do keep a diary, so have to go back and refer to that, and the business diary, and the kitchen calendar, to put it all together!



Its A5 in size, and the photos are printed at 6x8 (its so fun to see the photos blown up larger than normal!) and you know what else is great? That I have made a year-in-review as the year has gone along, and its nearly finished already. Unlike the 2007 review album I decided to make, and I haven't finished yet!


Here's one more thing I discovered on my daily foray into the internet...


It's actually a scrapbooking stamp, I wish I could have it automatically filled and put on the back of each photo as its printed. I got a HEAP of photos back from the printers (Mar - June! how far behind am I?!) and they never put them in the packets in order, or anything remotely sensible like that.... saving sorting and filing them away for the next rainy day!

As another footnote, I have decided to file any the the excess photos away in photo boxes for giving away or scrapbooking, in an attempt to get my everyday photo albums a little more "streamlined"! So that's on my shopping list, some photo boxes from Crazy Clarkes or some similar cheap shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...