Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hello There!

Its been awhile, hasn't it! Obviously, if you are reading this, you know that I have moved over from http://www.thequietlife.blog.com/ to here. Not quite the same address, but hopefully you will find this quicker to load.

Just a quick post, will be back with what we have been up to later, and of course more insight into the world of madness that is when you have three kids under five years of age.
Been doing some scrapbooking over the "holidays" whilst Trevor has been about and I have been feeling relaxed (none of the usual bookwork or laundry went away, but like I said it has been a HOLIDAY!) ....so I thought I would share these with you. That's real hair on the haircut one, have had that tucked away for quite a while wondering what I was going to do with it!






Also, go and check out this for pretty and affordable beaded bracelets - one for each outfit! The website is still a work in progress, but still you can see her work and details.




And not to blow my own trumpet (ahem!) I created the simple little header for her. Pretty basic but I think it turned out allright!

Best go and remove my snoring husband from the couch (perhaps I should leave him there considering the snoring?!) He's back to work tomorrow after over a week of wet weather having him at home....not nearly as many odd jobs completed as I would have thought!


See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...