Friday, November 21, 2008

Buy a raffle ticket

You're lucky! Two posts in one day...

I've been working (and I can hear my husband chime in here, with a raised eyebrow and very querious tone as to my definition of "working") on our annual Christmas newsletter - some people love 'em, some people hate 'em. Personally, I love getting more than just a perfunctory "to/from" Christmas card - I like something MORE! Even if I am only just sending a card, I try to write inside the cover something more personal for the recipient.

I digress - I haven't got far on the letter - I'm stuck on the design of the pretty bits, let alone the content! This is what I've come up with so far, which I probably will use as I will run out of time to get the thing posted if I dilly-dally any longer ("don't sweat on the small stuff"! I can hear you saying!)

So be prepared to see this in your email inbox, or in your mail one day soon, family and friends! I did have plans for a cute little Christmas card, but my plans usually stay just that - plans - due to the overwhelming nature of my everyday - laundry, cleaning (or thinking about it!) bookwork and garden. Oh, and of course - CHILDREN ! (good lord, how could I forget them!) I so need a maid. Or to organise my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...