I am a bit tired today, spent the night on the floor (on a mattress!) of my boys room - the high fever bug that my girls had has made its way to him...unfortunatley, the boy's reaction to the severe headaches and roaring fevers is to vomit. And lots. (always has been!)
He was so hot, and couldn't keep down any medication for quite a while, that I decided that I best sleep in there with him and keep an eye on him. Fortunatley he stopped throwing up enough to get some Panadol into him, which in turn brought the fever down...
But of course a sound and uninterrupted sleep wasn't happening for me, so I confess to being a bit steady today!
That alone should have told me I was too fuzzy to really do any justice to any DYL pages, but I did some anyhow. I am not happy with them, but they are done, so moving on!
Making thinking even harder, the layout above was a funny shape that didn't convert well to printing (though I could have printed in bits in CZ style, but I want to do it all at once) so I changed the template a fair bit. (I will end up printing just the photo/journalling block, and doing the rest with real supplies).
And this one below: nothing like the original template. The journalling comes from this blog post HERE with some slight editing to make it fit.