Saturday, January 26, 2013

meeting Isabelle

I'd forgotten these photos were on my camera; we recently got to visit a very new and shiny little Isabelle when in the city last week, daughter of a my lovely friend Mel. It was pretty exciting for the kids to visit in hospital, not something we normally get to do. The kids all got to have a hold.

IMG_1799  IMG_1801IMG_1809

Poor little baby girl. Was having a peaceful existence until we visited!

IMG_1811

And then, after all of that action, I didn't even take a photo of Mel and Isabelle, we were too busy yacking and catching up. I will admit that we can both talk the hind leg off a donkey when we get together!

It doesn't take long for a person to forget how small babies are...mine is (OMG) SEVEN this year, and certainly doesn't fit on my lap any more...sniff.

I already shared some instagram shots of swimming at the Rockpool, but here are some real deal camera shots....

IMG_1841 IMG_1855 IMG_1861

Random photo of the wall of the life saving club or some building, which I thought would be AWESOME for a photo backdrop! My subjects weren't co-operative though, just wanting to swim and jump.

IMG_1817As always we can't wait to get out of the city, but right now, geez it would be nice to back there by the beach!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love new babies, she looks a very healthy little girl. Yes, the yellow and blue would have made a lovely backdrop ... a little bland on its own! Enjoy these last couple of days of holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...