Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Continuing the Theme

I got all excited when doing Mel's overlays (see last post) that I also quickly made her a little matching business card.


She phoned me this morning to tell me that she'd just made a letterhead and thank you notes to match (though not in colour) to put in with her packaging when she hands over the finished product to her clients.

I made the comment that we must get out more, considering that we are both getting so excited about dandelions and logos and the like!

And that's all I have to share - I haven't been doing much at all, apart from pretending I don't see the mess that is my office, and the unpainted wall - that and whingeing about the snot that is in my head and how my ears feel funny when I blow my nose.

Sorry, that would probably fall under the header of Too Much Information, wouldn't it?!  I'm all about keepin' it real here folks, just in case you were under the impression that it was all sequins and unchipped nail polish here in my part of the world!

That's where I will leave you, as I wander off to complain to my unhearing children about having a "notty nothe".  Let me whinge some more for a second - its stinkin' hot 40 degrees. And I have a cold. There is something Not Right about that!

Sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...