Tuesday, August 30, 2011

off to the city

with the hoppy legged one, but in the meantime, here is a teaser of a layout posted over at Simple Aussie Girls tomorrow.

IMG_9263 And in the spirit of procrastination, I best go and pack our bag, fuel the car,  remove all grody things from the back seat, take the washing off the line, tidy the kitchen, bathe and dress the hoppy legged one, and perhaps the other two feral darling children as well (but maybe, seeing as I am leaving them in the charge of their father for the night - a rare, rare occurrence, I should give 'em both a strong drink of red cordial, just 'cause I am evil like that) not to mention myself, and be ready to hit the road, all before 6pm today. As that is when The Grumpy One assures me he Shall Return from the prickle farm and take up the parenting reins.

Hmm...red cordial...should I, or should I not....

3 comments:

  1. Why not live on the wild side! ;-)

    Hope all goes well and hoppy issues are solved without too much hassle .. drive safely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My advice ... don't do it. It's just not worth it, he'll never babysit again.
    Do hope your girl's going well and a good report is received in the big city. Take care and as Amy said, drive safely.
    PS. And if possible, enjoy your time away.
    Wish you lived closer, I want somebody to go with to see 'The Help'. If you haven't already read the book, I strongly recommend it (by Kathryn Stockett).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all goes well for her - and for you. That's a long drive ... Hopefully you'll fit some pleasureable things in too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...