Wednesday, May 9, 2012

complete with typos

a recent page.

instagram love Featured at Simple Aussie Girls today, if you haven't already seen it. I assume some of you reading really don't give a brass whazoo about scrapbooking :)

Can I tell you again how much I love instagram? A little online album of your captures, truly a tiny slice of life. I seem to be taking different sorts of photos with my phone than I would with my camera. Although my camera has been neglected I did pick up on the weekend again when we were camping. Downloading it though is a different story, but rest assured you lovers of camping and fishing, it will happen soon I promise.

Nothing more to say. Except I do like yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...