- I operate best at temperatures above 25 degrees and below 38 degrees. The past few weeks have seen very winter like behaviour of the climate in these parts. The kids aren't the only ones reluctant to get out of bed.
- winter laundry...volume increases tenfold, not so much the quantity of items. Jeans and tracky daks take up more room in the basket and the machine...meaning more loads needing to be done. Yippety-ki-yay.
- rashly, I decided, months ago, that we would happily camp at the caravan park in Blackall for my brothers wedding next weekend (in our camper trailer). Given the plummeting temperatures (and reports that Blackall is the Melbourne of the central west climate wise) I am thinking this was a rather silly idea. Oh well. Too late now. Ugg boots and extra blankets will be packed. A good family bonding experience.
- I wonder how a fan heater would go in a camper trailer tent of a morning?
- children obviously can't feel the cold. Well not until 2am when little boys sneak into your bed.
- interesting fashion choices this one makes. She takes after her father. And I badly want to lop her hair off into a sharp choppy bob. She disagrees. At what age do they get to have the final word. I am thinking 18.
- I really dislike putting away folded washing. Really really. I dream of huge built in cupboard in the laundry in which everyone's day to day clothing goes. One place to put them instead of five.
- new favourite slice - hazelnut oat slice. all kinds of yum. Have procured recipe from the person whose slice I tasted. Looks easy and therefore, more likely that I will make.
That is all.