Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh My

Its 10am and they are both naked...already. This normally happens at some stage during the day with the boy...but not normally this early! (I think some skuldugery involving the sprinkler has occured)

What I to do with a child that adopts this pose whenever the camera comes out?! (by the way, I changed this photo to black and white so as to hide the fact that he is wearing his sister's hand me down pink shorts. We don't discriminate by colour here...in fact, I think he quite likes pink!)

And who pulled his shorts up like that? And the shirt tucked in? Surely that would be his fathers' doing? His father is a man who refuses to wear ANY shirt untucked.

He's not a fashion follower, is Trevor, in fact, swears that shorts with a pocket on the leg may give him a life threatening condition.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha Sharon, men just don't get it do they?
    My DH will never wear shorts, not even if its 40 degrees & his legs are great!

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...