Sunday, March 29, 2009

Update

I've found a more user friendly "built in" template, until such time as I can work out how to edit that other bloody thing. Which, incidentally, I like better than this one - but this one is wide like I wanted, so it will do!


I am also about to design a nice new header, so we shall see how THAT goes - I'm not good at getting things the right size.

Here's a little something to see how the images post in this new template.






This is an old photo, from a wedding we attended last year, but I don't think I shared it with you. I did some fiddling with it, as its colour was blah, but I quite like this version.

And ladies, thanks for your comments on the last post. I need some friends with some technical know-how obviously! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...