Sunday, October 3, 2010

Inspiring

A couple of things that are inspiring me:eleThis cute card by Jody Wenke, who made it to thank her readers for their support when her daughter was recently told she had cancer again.  I loved this little elephant so much, that I went and ordered the punch she used.  Its one by Martha Stewart, and I’ve in mind to make a simple little framed thing like this:

tumblr_kwwpilG32s1qzzzswo1_500well, sorta but not quite. But I like this one too! Perhaps I need to increase my butterfly punch status so I can do this as well, with the different sizes!

also thinking THIS is terribly terribly cute:

4401519593_a7e1fdcf27_b  Ah, so many ideas, and so little creative time in which to do them!

Speaking of which, I’ve been on a slight scrapping roll recently, so have some pages to share…now I don’t want to overwhelm you, so do you just want to see one or two, or want to see ‘em all?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...