Thursday, February 3, 2011

Because

my sister in law doesn't want to see any more cyclone images (and yes, I am over it, I would like some rain now, thank you very much) and due to my camera batteries BOTH being flat, I don't have much to share.  However, I am about to embark on a little project....

DSC_0106_thumb[1] a dust cover for my new Silhouette toy. Possibly I should be using it instead of making the cover, but not in the right mood...instructions are HERE if you want to make one for yourself (source of image as well).

I did have a fabric selection dilemma, but seeing as both batteries are flat for the camera, it is one that I will have to resolve for myself!

(PS still windy but not bothering us greatly!)

1 comment:

  1. cute, cute, cute .... and a great way to distract oneself from lots of cyclone media, worry and potential!

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...