Tuesday, February 21, 2012

it goes without saying, CZ Rocks

I've just finished the mini-class hosted by simple scrapping guru Cathy Zielkse, Ten Tips for Better Type and while I didn't have as much time as I would have liked to fully listen to the videos and make any pages using the class, I DID finally manage to do this one assignment, which was dead easy seeing as she gave detailed instructions!

heroCathy advises that justified type can be bad, and prefers to align left or right. In this case I've stuck with the traditional align left, but oh, I itch to justify the text so the text area lines up with the photo areas above it.

Type, for title and journaling, is Museo Slab (a free font) which I think is probably the closest to the horrendously expensive Archer that Cathy uses. I've had it for awhile, and use it a lot.

Anyhow, do pop over to Simple Aussie Girls for more great pages, I am sharing another divided protector page there on Wednesday; also we've started doing Saturday Sketches, where we take turns in sharing a sketch or something that inspires a page layout (like a magazine page)

2 comments:

  1. Little boy is growing up fast, must be all the new found wisdom collected at school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic for your son to have good role models in life

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...