Friday, February 3, 2012

sharing the love

or in this case, news of a good deal in my inbox.

Australian peeps, Big W photos is having a pretty good deal on photos, canvases and photo books at the moment, with standard 4x6 photos being 9 cents each (not sure how long for though, which means I best get my photo sorting skates on I suppose!)

photo books (standard 20 page book, extra pages are 98c each...I wonder though if one still got 30% off the total end price with extra pages?)

bw_phcpb_02_02_12_edmcanvases

Canvas_chart_020212 

Rect_SQ_canvas_02_02_12_edm

Now I can't assure what sort of quality these are, having only used their photo printing services before (which I was happy with, and the staff at the Big W store I go to were really excellent, which makes the difference I guess!) but if you have been waiting to do a photo book or get a canvas done (I might just do one for my mums up coming birthday) now just might be the time!

(and Big W don't know I exist, I just wanted to pass this along!)

Let me know of your experiences if you have done any of the above at Big W!

2 comments:

  1. i have only done Harvey!!!! friends have used Big W inshore...can say i was super impressed...but inshore is different...do a test run xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the decisions this now brings up!

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...