I asked daughter #2 these questions, as she is the one that gives answers straight off the tongue with not a lot of thought, the consequences are often hilarious or thought provoking.
I wasn't wrong, here are the results.
1. CLEAN UP!
2. when we don't be naughty!
3. when we ARE being naughty!
4. she tickles me
5. I dunno?! I wasn't born then!
6. thirty -one (bless you my child!)
7. ummmm, about three metres?
8. go on the computer (I used to read a book instead!)
9. does her own stuff
10. a horse rider! (? I guess, to them, I am good, but really am far from it!)
11. telling us what to do! hahahahahahahahahahahahah - so why don't they listen to me!
12. making money hhohohohohoohhoh , her father will find this SO FUNNY!
13. mostly laundry oh lordy, this is ceasing to become funny!
14. ice cream well after the last few answers I certainly feel the need, however I would have said crumbed steak and gravy myself!
15. when you got on your horse by yourself oh, she is a funny one....I have a VERY tall horse and very short legs, and normally try and find a nice 4 gallon drum or log or husband to help me get on....
16. that is a silly one agreed
17. go riding on the horses a common theme I note, we have been riding a lot lately
18. we like animals
19. i am little and you are big
20. cause she hugs me
21. shopping in Townsville or down the creek. :-)
Someone else ask their child these questions too, please!