Saturday, March 3, 2012

using Amy's sketch

Over at Simple Aussie Girls we've started taking turns at having Saturday Sketches, where we introduce a sketch or similar (think magazine layout etc).  This is my take on Amy's from a few weeks ago.
FEB SAG Sketch 2aand my interpretation, resized to fit...
champion
The photo felt a bit ordinary, so I ran a quick action on it (I think it may have been PW Seventies?) to warm it up and give a bit more oomph.

I think the size of my text is too big, oh well, must remember for next time!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent Sharon! I love the photo and the paper - the whole lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the action you have run though it...you'll have to teach me how to do them...

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...