Monday, February 2, 2009

Some internet goodness

Due to impending deadlines and the like, I haven't been able to create anything scrappy or anything at all lately.

I have however, discovered some great sites where other people HAVE been creating wonderful things with their own hands and fantastic abilities.

Like this site - great if you have smaller children and are looking for things that are a little bit different.

Or this site for different, but oh so nice jewellry (its an Australian site).

But to top them off, check this one out - here is: made it . A whole website full of hand created "things"....hours and hours worth of browsing. This is one of the "things" that I discovered - and at $59 its not high on my "must have" list. But it got me thinking - a nice frame from good ole' Crazy Clarkes or the likes, a play with some punches (wouldn't hearts or flowers go down well with a little girl?!) and paper co-ordinating with the room decor, some pop dots and voila! Gee, wouldn't be nice to own a Cricut or a Slice?
Oh, I am soo good with the ideas. Its just the execution part I have trouble with!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this!! It's very do-able, and oh-so-cute. :)
    and thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...