Monday, February 23, 2009

Still here

Hellooo out there..yes I'm still here, albeit struggling under the pile of office work (business and volunteer committee stuff) and laundry waiting to be folded...and I think there might be a couple of kids wandering around here somewhere too.

Mind you, the few late nights I've had lately haven't helped either, but I can't say I'm exactly helping myself, given the time on the clock as I am typing this - and yet to have a shower and get in my jarmies!

Apparently its coming around to Easter time again very soon, although I believe I saw easter eggs on sale in the supermarket in the early new year. I haven't been anywhere but our small country town in weeks, so I'm guessing that the easter promotion would be in full swing in the city...

Anyhow, I hope to be back soon with something more profound...or not, knowing how my brain works! soon, as soon as I can see some light at the end of the tunnel. Then again - who am I kidding? I never get caught up, so I'll be back as soon as I have anything I just HAVE to share with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...