Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What happened Yesterday

I've just downloaded my camera, and realised that I will have to do a few catch up posts for the past two weeks, even if only for myself, rather than for you! So, all going well, I hope to do those today as I edit and purge the photos from the past couple of weeks.

Anyhow, here's what happened here yesterday, in pictures.

All of those experienced bloggers out there: what is the best size (file size) to save my images for posting?

And here is the page I did yesterday. I wasn't really in the mood, but I guess it came together not too badly. I am embracing imperfection! I used the Moma stickers from Nicole - if you are reading this - could you please post on your blog about how YOU get your alphas on nice and straight? I nearly had a nervous breakdown with those babies, they had a mind of their own!

Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. The kids look like they are having so much fun:)
    Love the LO...to get my letters straight, I stick them onto a ruler first (just a little bit of the stickers) then trnasfer them from the ruler onto the page.

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...