Thursday, March 24, 2011

Things

that I have pinned on my board over at Pinterest. Have I mentioned that I love it?  And I am eyeing off these couple of projects that I pinned.

Rolled flower cuff bracelet tutorial.

And another project, in line with my level of crocheting expertise, and a bit practical.  I'm not a big fan of the frilly coat hanger (although some gifted ones from aunties do hang in my cupboard) however I do acknowledge they are far nicer to ones clothes! This version too would not leave the nasty sharp cornered indents on ones shirts - and with the addition of the cute little flower at the front, and presented as a trio, would make a great gift.

Maybe this would be a more satisfying (read: done quicker = less likely to get bored!) winter evening watching TV project!

1 comment:

  1. me too...no a fan of the frilly coat hanger bit I agree much kinder to the clothes...
    Have just ordered several white ones from Grandma :)

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...