Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blurgh

That's how a few of the family members are feeling right now.

Remember that sleeping boy from my last post? He woke up with a raging fever, so much so it led to vomiting for a couple of hours, and then a restless night for him and me, until about 3am when I felt he could stomach panadol and he started to sleep properly. Then followed by a quick trip to the doctor and some anti-biotics (chest infection?) we are now I hope starting to feel better, more or less.

Though now he has "spewy poo" (no futher elaboration needed, is there?! Georgie came up with this name, and I think it is so apt!) - as a reaction to the fever or the anti biotics I am not sure, but hoping that it will pass VERY quickly!


So very little else has happened in the past day or so, and now I have to play catch up on those dreaded house-hold chores. I am not sure if I am getting the virus as well, or that I am just tired from the lack of sleep Monday night, but man, I feel like bus hit me!

Now, question: Is anyone doing this class?

I have long been a fan of Cathy Zielske, and think this would be a great class to do, but not sure if I am in the right frame of mind to do it. (perhaps I never will be?) I have a feeling a might download all of the stuff to "do later" when I have the time, but then might never actually DO it!

So, are any of you out there doing this, and if so let me know and that might just be the motivation to keep me going and challenge me to "keep up"!

I have more collages that I want to do soon and share with you guys - and thanks so much for positive comments on the last few posts! You all seem to love seeing our lifestyle, which isn't that much different to yours - just not as many cars, more bloody animals (not a good thing sometimes! standing in any animals poop is so not a fun thing to do!) and no sea and surf! And no shops! though that's probably a good thing though!

Oh, hopefully a puppy photo shoot this arvo, spewy poo and all allowing. And if I ever re-appear from under the mountains of dirty clothes and dishes...

3 comments:

  1. Class looks awesome, but I don't think I am in right frame of mind either, and I KNOW that unless I do it right then and there I will NEVER come back to it. So no, I'm not doing it. Just can't get my head around doing normal things that need to be done at the moment, let alone anything extra. Hope the little guy and you feel better soon:( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds a bit like my house with the Blurgh, execpt it has been me. And the kids have been a little quiet and off too.
    I am doing the class. I don't think I have gone as far as thinking about how I will fit it in, I just thought I have never done anything like it and that I would like to give it a go. I figured it is only four weeks surely I can make it through. Hope all improves quickly in your house. Loved the poddies, did I already say that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to do the class Sharon and am happy to be your " have you done your bloody 'homework'email buddy!!!
    Hope the little fella is ok soon. Seems every house has the dreaded lurgy atm!
    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...