Monday, July 4, 2011

challenge three

Simple Aussie Girls has another challenge up, this time a sketch provided by the queen of sketches, Nicole.  This time I decided to take some pressure off my tired old brain, and use for journaling a blog post. Some slight editing, and the hard part is done just like that.

the clothesline 12x12A digitally created page, from the original sketch. The main part I will print as a 8x10 photo, and put onto a 12x12 backdrop, just because that's my thing at the moment.

See how everyone else treated the same sketch over at Simple Aussie Girls Blog, and join in on the fun.

1 comment:

  1. sorry ive been a slack commenter ...but
    I LOVE THIS PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love it lots!!! You have given me an idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...