Friday, January 30, 2009

Free Blogger Template

Here is a link for free blogger templates - I haven't tried loading any one in particular yet, but the photoblog or one column templates have caught my eye - having a photo take up the full width of the page would be great!


Like Nicole my pictures don't ever load big enough for my liking, and I don't know how to change that. Not technologically savvy enough...you know, we don't even own an ipod?!

Anyone with advice on changing templates etc would be great! Its probably only me who wants to see my photos in their glorious detail...

I'll leave you with this.

I think it might be a little modern for my house, but I like the concept - these different sized canvases were painted with the numbers etc to represent the family unit of 5... it wouldn't be hard to do, without even using this digital file available from two peas. I can see something similar to the big 5 for a kids room, replacing the 5 with their initial...

Hopefully one of you can help me out with my photo size/template queries!

I'll share some photos with you soon, as I mentioned yesterday... downloading the camera is SUCH a chore - AND my dishwasher has stopped working, so that means I have to actually wash the dishes the old fashioned way, which really puts in a bad mood for the rest of the day! :)

1 comment:

  1. mmm...like the initial idea! Might just give it a go!!!Clever girl you!!

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...