Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm a scrapping machine

Well, not really, but I just did three pages in a row, which is the most I've done in a verrrry long time. Mind you, not much else had been done, but who cares? Trevor is away, and the kids appear to be feeding themselves (one just came past munching on a carrot!) so all is good. Although no one appears to be feeding me (not that I NEED it, going on my pants size, but my tummy seems to think it requires food. Blasted thing!) And Angus is wandering around with no pants on, a situation that appears to be quite pleasing to him...oh to be young again. I think wearing no pants could be quite cool in this weather!

But I digress...I followed the same basic design three times, lifting a layout of Di's, that I had in my favourites folder. This concept worked great, as I only had to find the one idea and duplicate it. However, I am tired of it now and will find another sketch or layout to inspire me next time, and then duplicate that a few times as well.

My apologies for the terrible photos, they are a bit blurgh, and crooked to boot (not in real life :) though.) Its very overcast here (drizzling actaully), and I had to use the flash, and it didn't make for nice replications. And I'm too lazy and impatient to use the scanner.

Overall, I don't know that I am exceptionally happy with all three, but at least they are done and I can move on to the next lot... the two of the girls were from a different year to the one of Angus - I think I will stick to the one era for the next lot, as I found it very confusing...and difficult to find the right journal entry!

Anyhow, I had better stop with those three for the moment and investigate what sort of havoc the girls have created while I have been distracted and not on their backs about spreading their crap from the bedroom (which looks like it has imploded) throughout the loungeroom and down the back steps to the back verandah.

I am so ready for school to start. Roll on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea! I always get bogged down in rearranging and fiddling, so this is BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...